perjantaina, huhtikuuta 14, 2006

Polka Dot CJ's

I bought my first Charles Jourdan shoes as a special birthday gift for myself in 2002. I had admired them for some time in a local shop in Helsinki, now disappeared, and then finally decided I could indulge in buying them for such a special occasion.

It is true what they say about CJ shoes - they are extremely comfortable and steady to wear, even with heels as high as 10 cm. First time worn for an exhibition opening at the museum of contemporary art Helsinki called Kiasma, accompanied with pink RL jeans and Burberry top, they have since then been a constant source of compliments and joy in a variety of occasions.

One of the most memorable was when I dressed in all-black one summer night last year, with classical long sleek trousers by Marella, a flattering sleeveless knit top by Caractère found in Tallinn, and, finally, with my CJ's on my feet - and, after first meeting with a group of friends, later went on to have drinks with my boyfriend in the heart of the city at midnight, with just the two of us. Très French, indeed.

Ei kommentteja: