lauantaina, huhtikuuta 15, 2006

If I were to...

brideboots
...get married, these dream boots by Lars Wallin for Rizzo would make me want to tie the commitment during winter time!*

The 'pompom shoes' are quite tempting, too. Do I need to get married to wear them, or can I just wear them? ;)

Update on May 6th: I have visited the new Rizzo store in Kamppi shopping center, and seen some of these bridal shoes for real !! The boots were unfortunately missing, but the pom-pom shoes were there, as were the ones with the heart decoration, too.


pompom shoes

In any case, both shoes still remain but a dream - at least for now!

---
* update in June: I have now seen also the boots in Rizzo store, and to my surprise, they were not of leather, but of satin! Maybe they are in fact more beautiful in that material, but this also means, they are in fact intended more for the summer, I guess.

Ei kommentteja: