maanantaina, huhtikuuta 17, 2006

The Hairy Ones

Today, as I left for the city center in order to find some food, I had to reason long and hard with myself not to wear my fabulous new black and hairy Brazilian Dumond shoes. A recent purchase and really more suited to the fall time, I was still anxious to wear the pair even once before they'd be hopelessly 'last season' in the utmost literal sense of this common phrase.

The foreseeable discomfort of high heels approaching 10 cm combined with the relative roughness of the unworn material made me give up on the idea finally, and settle for my cute little black ballerina shoes by Unisa instead. Luckily so, since once I reached the center, the clouds that seemed to have appeared from nowhere were heavy with water and already dripping some. I found rescue in the city tunnels, where the only shops open during holidays are located. It started pouring heavily and I had to take the tram back home.

I guess I'll have to be reasonable and wait for the fall time this time. The shoes were a real bargain, sold at a ridiculously low price in winter sales - and even more so, since they are a perfect match to a Francesco Biasia bag of similar hairy cow leather purchased some two years ago and serving as the bag for the fall-winter season for me ever since. In any case, as I was trying these black beauties on, I realised how great they will look with patterned legwear - flowers seemed an extremely nice choice, and I have no doubt so will geometrical ones be, too. I take it this means I can claim fully licensed for extensive legwear shopping the coming fall ;)

Ei kommentteja: