sunnuntaina, huhtikuuta 23, 2006

my green little lizard feet


...carried me with ease, through the sunny park, to my friend's place, last evening, to celebrate the graduation of her, one of my best friends, and her sister, from the university.

The spring is finally here, and the temperature is rising rapidly. I realised it would be perhaps the last chance to wear my green Portuguese lizard boots before it would be too hot. These fabric boots are one of my two stretch boots, which means they always fit well since they adjust to the shape of the calf.

The evening proved a success, there were a lot of nice people and some maybe not that nice, but I had a strange air of detachment that protected me from any malicious intentions. Nothing or noone could could have disturbed my mood - especially since I had the chance to talk with some quite interesting individuals, while avoiding the not-so-interesting ones. My friend, of course, was as radiant as ever, and had made the best of servings, as she always does.

All in all, the night was very pleasurable, and made me understand a thing or two about myself and also of others. So enjoyable it was that we actually missed the last tram home when we finally dared to leave. So I walked to the city center with a new acquaintance, a young girl who was fun to be with, and as I had seen to it that she reached home safely, I was prepared to walk the 2 km distance to mine. However, even though I would not have minded to get some fresh air, a tram suddenly appeared when I was walking by a tram stop - and I realised we had in fact not missed the last tram, but the second to last.

Ei kommentteja: