lauantaina, huhtikuuta 15, 2006

Lilac Dreams

Lilac is one of my favourite colours. So happy I was when encountering these beauties while 'just passing thru' (as if!) the shoe department at one of the big department stores in the city center. For -70% reduction on the original price, it was not hard to decide whether or not to buy them!

Here placed over my lilac summer pashmina scarf, these Italian Aventura suede and sparkle shoes remain yet unused. The softness of the material, together with a heel of only 6 cm are a guarantee that they can be worn for hours. The ties can be bound in two different ways around the ankle, which makes these sandalettes even more versatile. I do hope summer will come soon!

2 kommenttia:

Liz Hallford kirjoitti...

love love love those shoes, wish they were mine

kristiinakoo kirjoitti...

...but they are mine lucky me ;P