lauantaina, huhtikuuta 22, 2006

A night out

These evening shoes I use quite often during the summer period, as you can see for yourselves from the picture - it is obvious that they have seen a night or two. The ankle 'straps' are quite handy in that they make certain that the shoe stays on, no matter what. Revealing or hiding the strap, depending on the outfit, truly changes how these versatile shoes appear: when hidden, the shoes look quite classy and elegant, but when revealed, the look diverts more towards the kinky side.

I fail to remember the label of these shoes, since it dropped out long ago - and there is no sign of the origin either. Last time I wore them was last fall, when my boyfriend and I went to listen to a jam session called 'Mike's Monster jam' at midnight one Sunday in a local rock club called On the Rocks.

Ei kommentteja: