lauantaina, huhtikuuta 22, 2006

Goldie goldie

Well, since I already have presented my bronze and silver shoes, the last one to step on stage are, naturally, the golden ones. So here they are, my golden ballerinas - very flashy, very impractical in that sense - but luckily I just read in some fashion magazine that metal colour shoes should be the thing this summer. So maybe I dare to wear them :)

These cutiepies were found last summer, too, as I went shopping and just dropped by to browse the selections at a store more favoured by the young, the Swedish Nilson shoe store. However, I could not resist the golden opportunity. The shoes were made in Brazil.

During the same shopping day, I also found a very nice beige twinset, with glittery decorations on the chest, from Marella - they go well with this pair, as with almost everything else. A nice day it was!

Ei kommentteja: