perjantaina, huhtikuuta 14, 2006

Metallic, metallic, metallic!

Again, a pair of shoes I was so wanting to buy for quite some time. This 'mary jane' pair is by Penelope - not an expensive label but quite dashing anyway, with metallic shine of the violet extraordinaire - at least it had a special attaching power to me! Apparently the label is or at least has been produced by Spanish Lola shoes. Going through their catalogues makes me want to move to Spain instantly.

Finally, I gave in, after having stepped into the store to try these sweeties on for umpteen times. The heels are quite high, so long-distance walking is not an option. But then again, beauty knows no pain.

These shoes are great when paired with my D&G 80-retro style black jeans - and for that matter, with anything black!

Ei kommentteja: