lauantaina, maaliskuuta 17, 2007

Duck Egg Green Is My Favourite Colour

I bought these shoes already last summer, but somehow never got to wear them. In a way that is not so surprising - it sometimes takes me a long time to get used to some shoes. Also, I buy them to my "stock", so to speak - if I see a bargain, I do grab it.

I really like the colour of these shoes, the pale hue of green often described as Duck Egg green. The leather is nicely soft as can be seen from the way it has been gathered to form tiny folds in the front. The colour of the lining nicely enhances and compliments the main colouring.

The shoes are very very sweet, and just nice to look at. However, I have made a definite plan to wear them this year!

Is it really my favourite colour? Well, truth to be told, I have many favourite colours, and this is indeed one of them.

Ei kommentteja: