perjantaina, maaliskuuta 16, 2007

Cream

..is the only right word to describe this lovely pair from Sandro Vicari I purchased several years ago. Funny to notice from the company webpages that they also are behind the label "Linea Wally's" - I used to have many pairs from them years ago, which I truly liked.

These shoes always earn me compliments, still I get to wear them rather seldom, since they are so delicate. I tried to photograph the shoes showing the Louis XIV style curved heel, too, since it is so rare these days in shoes. At least it is the only pair with such heels in my collection!

When do I wear the pair? To more festive day events, of type, when my sister throws a birthday party for relatives, for example.

Sometimes I have been asked, "How many pairs of shoes do you have?" The answer to this somewhat meaningless question is, "I don't know." A most appropriate answer would probably be "Not half as many as I would like!"

Ei kommentteja: