perjantaina, heinäkuuta 28, 2006

Finding Fio

As I was looking for the red espadrilles for a previous photo shoot, stashed somewhere away for this summer already, I ran into this pair of 'Fio' sandalettes in a delicious café au lait hue.

The pair was bought back in 2003, in Düsseldorf (yes, it's one of the five (or was it four..)). They used to have looong leather strands to tie around the ankle, but they broke down at some point and the shoes became unusable. Or so I thought - today I pulled off what remained of the strands, and it seems they might be used also as is. Well, we'll see about that, maybe they are "Fio the Fenix", and rise from the ashes to a brand new life ;)

At least I can wear them at home, or utilise the 'taxi-accessory' to move about with these on!

This shot was an immediate success, at least in my eyes, with very little post-processing with Photoshop needed.

Ei kommentteja: