keskiviikkona, heinäkuuta 26, 2006

Finally!

I love the colour turquoise, and many times before saw beautiful shoes in that colour, but for some reason, I never got hold of them. Either they were too expensive, or not fitting, and so on. But now, finally, when I went to actually find a red belt, I ran into these sweetiepies first thing after I stepped into the store.

With just one pair left in exactly my size, the 10€ price was hardly a hindrance! Yes, you heard right - that is what remained after a 85% price reduction :)

I do love the summer sales!

The shoes are in suede leather, and they are Chinese! My first shoes from that country, I believe. No wonder the EU, especially the Italian and French - the traditional shoe-producing countries - want to create new rules against Chinese shoe import. According to Herald Tribune on July 4, "Under the European plan, which is still being discussed with the member countries and is subject to ministerial approval, the EU would put only normal duties on 140 million pairs of leather shoes from China and on 95 million pairs from Vietnam, according to figures from the Reuters news agency. For imports above those volumes, Europe could add a duty of 23 percent in the case of China, and 29.5 percent in the case of Vietnam".

Well, if 10€ is the end result, I can understand their case, for they will soon be in trouble!

..oh, and I never did buy the red belt I went for...

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...
Blogin hallinnoija on poistanut tämän kommentin.