torstaina, marraskuuta 30, 2006

Uu, spikyy!

Still ill (with a serious case of hives broken out now, I have no choice but stay at home, not to scare the kids on the streets), I have been sleeping for most of the time, reading quite an interesting book by Anchee Min on Madame Mao, or browsing online for this and that - by definition nothing useful. I promised that to myself as I fell ill.

So, among other things, I've been browsing the Victoria's secret collection this year, and come up with some beauties I really feel I should have.

In the picture, you find studded sinful niceties in silver. Very classic in a way, but also quite sexy. Could be worn even to work if long pants are covering the leg. I love the spiky heel - which might even turn out to be practical on the icy streets of wintery Finland. I mean it! I can picture myself, hacking my way up the hill with theses beauties on. Another type of ice-climbing, nah?

See how the heel curves outwards just a little bit at the end? This kind of detail just nails it. All I can think of now is, so how come I don't have them as yet??

Ei kommentteja: