torstaina, marraskuuta 30, 2006

Li-li-li-lizardyyy

These lizard-printed boots, also have spiky heels. These
would complement my collections with the already existing green-coloured lizard boots with more angular, heavier heels. These boots would look very nice with many skirts that I have, I believe.

At the moment I don't even have a single pair or brown
coloured boots, so I would have a desperate need for them...also, I do not really own any pair that would go very well with skirts that I have (I would need a few new skirts also, for sure!). Instead, I tend to wear the boots with jeans, black or classic blue, or with black trousers with wide cuffs.

It is a bit hard to find good boots because I'm so petite, unfortunately. In general I like being of small size, but when it comes to finding appropriate boots or, say, a winter coat, I sometimes find myself regretting it. A trip to some nice shoe country down south could solve the problem, though. (Oh, and I could take those thighs too.)

Ei kommentteja: